Monday, February 15, 2010

decorating ideas,

There was a time many years ago when I briefly considered going to college for an architectural degree. I knew this was a field I would enjoy but after taking a few courses I switched to business and accounting. I still like to try my hand at home decorating and coming up with decorating ideas that reflect my tastes. This usually means I search online for rustic decorating ideas and this is a common theme throughout my home. When considering interior decorating ideas I always run them by my daughters who provide valuable input and ideas although they feel I need to try a more gender neutral theme with many of my decorating ideas. I suppose they are right as they have told me they can easily tell a bachelor lives in my home. Oh well, I like my decorating style and if I tie the knot in the future I am sure most of my stuff will be relegated to the garage or a yard sale. That will be ok with me but I am NOT getting rid of my trophy deer mounts!

http://admin.moguling.com/Upload/homeandkitchendecoratingideas.com/interior%20decorating.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment