Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home Decorating

To take your minds off all this, I have some new decorating ideas for you. I went to see my friend Yeghaneh's house a few weeks ago and I was so impressed with what she had done to her walls. She is a painter as well as a Yoga teacher and a great person to know. After looking at what she had done to her walls, I thought many of us get some dirt or soot on our walls, especially if we have central heating or walls near wood or gas fires. Here are some lovely ideas for you, whether you want to go through a major painting job and brighten up your house by painting some nice patterns on your walls, or simply just cover some of the damage. See what you think about these.

http://www.payvand.com/news/05/jul/home-decor2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment